Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

IRIS APFEL WITH HANNA BERNHARD TOUCAN PIN IN BILL CUNNINGHAM'S MOVIE

Hello everyone :)


One of my customer just saw Bill Cunningham's -famous New York photographer- movie, and was telling me how fabulous it is ! I haven't had the chance to see it yet but I had found out that Iris Apfel was wearing her Hanna Bernhard toucan pin -again-, during her interview with Bill !


Here is one picture captured from the movie :

Iris Apfel wearing Hanna Bernhard Paris toucan pin


This is the movie, pictures of Bill with Iris, a post from acinemaguy.com
Bill looks like a very friendly man !:)

You can order it here



original post from thecinemaguy blog here


Iris Apfel and Bill Cunningham


Hanna Bernhard toucan pin worn by Iris Apfel during interview with Bill Cunningham

Have a fun day !:))

2 comments:

  1. So it´s one day to go until christmas and a beautiful package by Hannah Bernhard is awaiting me under the christmas tree. I´m so excited to open the package and to see the necklace!!
    Will email moooooooore dear Nathalie!!!

    Bisous to you in Paris!!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete